Todd concentrates his practice on the defense of civil lawsuits and regulatory matters, mostly on behalf of health care providers, contractors and other professionals, corporations and their insurers. He is a regular presenter at continuing education programs for attorneys, health care providers and insurance professionals. He has been a contributing editor to the Tort Law Reference: A Fifty State Compendium, since 2008. Todd lives in Epping, where he is a member of the Conservation Commission. Additional community involvement includes work with the NH Food Bank, NH Homeless Teen Task Force and American Red Cross.
- New Hampshire, 1996
- U.S. District Court, District of New Hampshire, 1996
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- The Defense Research Institute
- Amoskeag Rugby Football Club, past president, long-time board member and player
- Epping Conservation Commission, member
- Contributing editor, Tort Law Reference: A Fifty State Compendium
- University of Connecticut School of Law
- Associate Editor, International Law Journal
- Dean’s Fellow
NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
Todd Hathaway collaborated with the NH Homeless Teen Task Force to author “No Home + No Parent = No Health Care. Applying the ‘Mature Minor‘ Rule” for the New Hampshire Medical Society. Click here: NHMS_Newsletter_NovDec-2014.